A Masterlist of Wholesome™ Things (collab with Nash)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wells chapter.

It’s the wholesome things that keep me going. They can either range from being something I will love forever and ever or something I encounter on my daily scroll through Instagram.

What are wholesome things, you ask? Well, I’d be happy to share some with you. But for a more clear definition: They are cute, happy things that fill you with all the fluffy feels.

So, I decided to team up with Nash and share the things we find wholesome to generate a positive environment here in my little Her Campus article space (haha, that was very meta of you, Kenzie).

THINGS WE FIND WHOLESOME™

• Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

A very wholesome enemies to lovers type of book. 10/10 recommend. 

• Love, Simon movie 

• Webcomics (specifically Heartstopper by Alice Osemen)

• Artwork like this

• Listening to The Bleachers

• Watching pet videos 

• Receiving a “this reminded me of you” text from a friend

• Atypical

Specifically watching it with friends via Netflix Party 

• Fanart of something you love

• Wildflowers

• Random phone calls

When they are from friends who want to tell you something they are excited about (and being able to listen to the excitement in their voice)

• Textposts like this

• The Grind on a sunny day

• When your ship gets into a healthy relationship

• Talking to my dog

• The Wells bells (played by none other than Nash Nash)

• Love, unconditional and raw love

• Watching people do little things with themselves, like winking at themself in a mirror and smiling

• Tea Time

We hope you all are well and allowing yourself to enjoy those wholesome things. 

Until next semester,

Kenzie

Mackenzie (Kenzie) is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus @ RIT. She is studying English and Creative Writing, with a minor in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. Kenzie's goal is to become an editor in the Young Adult publishing scene and to provide more accurate representation of intersecting identities.
Wells Womxn