This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Some days I love to work out- the idea of achieving something or doing something good for my body and well-being really makes me feel successful. But seeing as the gym is going to be closed for the foreseeable future, I have been doing a lot of at-home workouts… and some of them suck. 

Suck is a strong word but the truth is some of them are just not good for me and what I particularly enjoy.

Because the ways in which people like to workout varies so wildly, I don’t expect everyone to like everything on this list but I do hope that just ONE workout video will tickle your fancy. 

Please also note I am not an expert at all, this is just my opinion ?

Enjoy! 

15 MIN DANCE PARTY WORKOUT – Ariana Grande (Full Body Cardio)

Lock the doors and close the curtains because a girl who can’t dance is about to dance!! Not the Youtuber MadFit, obviously- she is clearly a trained dancer. I however am not. Nevertheless, I enjoy a good alone-in-my-bedroom dance party every now and again, and this one incorporates squats, lunges, and enough movement to get me sweating. 

This is a fun way to get your heart rate up-and she has tons of different versions on this (the One Direction one is a personal favorite). 

20 MIN FULL BODY WORKOUT! (Beginner/ No Weights) (Claudia Sulewski)

This pilates-style workout is both calming yet challenging. This one is perfect if you are looking to get your body moving and feeling good without doing anything intense. This workout also incorporates stretching which is SO IMPORTANT! 

Always stretch before and after a workout!!!! 

10 Minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout – At home, No Jumping (Quiet)

If you have done workout videos vis YouTube before I can almost guarantee you have seen Blogilates before. Cassey is a bright energetic presence and her positivity is contagious! I love this workout because I live on one of the upper floors of my apartment and I don’t want to disturb my neighbors. 

You’ll be surprised how much a no-jumping cardio can get you sweating! 

5 Seconds of Summer – Teeth ABS WORKOUT CHALLENGE

What can I say, I’m a MadFit stan. One of my pet peeves is not being able to listen to music I actually want to while doing workout videos. Because of copyright, most channels use non-copywritten music (some are better than others). MadFit somehow bypasses this???? I’m not going to question it. 

Anyways… Don’t be fooled by the short length of this video, your abs will be burrrrnnnninnngggg.

10 MIN GLUTE WORKOUT (Target Butt Not Thighs) (Abby Pollock) 

I really enjoy the way that Abby fully explains the exercises and keeps me engaged throughout the workout- it helps me not drift off in my head and use bad form. 

Ashley is a Senior at the University of Washington, Seattle, double majoring in Political Science and Journalism. She likes watching movies, finding fun restaurants, and hanging out with friends.