This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

#ActuallySheCan Issue No.2: Need to take a mini study break? Pick up the second issue of #ActuallySheCan! Get mini tips on how to effectively market yourself, how to take care of your body and health, and also take a fun little quiz on your fluency on emojis! These #ActuallySheCan issues are all about bettering yourself in the real world. Take that short and sweet study break you know you’ll need but get educated & entertained at the same time!

Michael Kors Scented Metallic Temporary Tattoo: Finals are a rough timeof long nights studying, ridiculous amounts of caffiene, and being super stressed studying. When you want to take a fun break or feel a bit fancy after a long night of cramming for an exam, try out these Metallic Scented Temporary Tattoos from Michael Kors. Unlike a ton of other temporary tattoos, these have a chain bracelet design that makes them a great accessory to glam up your post finals look. Plus they’re scented too, so you can skip putting on perfume and spend even more time studying :)

Buy One/Get One Free CHIPOTLE: We all know you want it! Are you tired of studying for finals? Take a short break, bring a friend with you for a study break to any Chipotle and buy one get one free food item! It can be a burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or tacos. If you haven’t been to Chipotle, you make your own dish. You can make it as healthy or as unhealthy as you want it to be! Don’t wait too long! It expires December 15, 2015.

Vera Bradley Zip ID Case: These trusty mini purses are perfect for organizing all your cards–credit to campus. There’s an ID window so you don’t need to search around for your license when you’re getting carded. There’s also a signature key ring so you can attach a lanyard or clip it onto another bag. Vera Bradley is a well-trusted brand that is known to design high quality products that are both fun and functional. On UW’s campus, these patterned pouches are easily and often spotted and are tried and true holy grail products for many. So try this trend and toss that tote! Your shoulders will thank you.

Cold-Eeze Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief: It’s official: cold and flu season is upon us. If your case of the sniffles is sticking around longer than it should, check out Cold-Eeze. Cold-Eeze are quick-melt tablets that are great at cutting your cold short. And now the addition of Multi-Symptom relief helps stop some of the common symptoms, including that stubborn cough that’s keeping you from studying for finals at the library.

Erin Lee

Washington '17

I guess the format goes something like year, major, clubs...but I don't really think those things are integral to defining who I am. What really defines me is a loaded question, so I'll just throw out some things that come to mind: 1. I'm one of those social introverts. I much prefer small group and one-on-one interactions, but I can deal with large mixers. So long as I have a mixed drink in hand. 2. I am proud to live in the PNW. I mean, make fun of Socality posts all you want (I do), but we have trees. We have mountains. Water (both swimmable and drinkable, California). All four seasons. And diversity. Diverse cultures. This means more history. More food. More languages.  3. I thrive on intelligent conversation. I don't mean that in a pretentious way. I just mean that I lack the patience for small talk or shallow conversations. I value honesty to the point where it's a bit abrasive--I want to know what makes you tick. We can discuss favorite colors later. Intelligent conversation also means creating a space for listening and learning in the face of disagreement.  4. I'm definitely into the arts more than athletics. Not saying I am artistically skilled, more like artistically inclined. I find beauty in art of all media. But especially, especially music. What am I currently listening to? The OST for Whiplash. So, Big Band Jazz! All the thumbs up.   Okay I'll stop here because this was supposed to be short. But yes, I am in college. I go to the University of Washington and I'm pursuing a business marketing degree. 
San Francisco native studying at the Univerisity of Washington, Seattle. Kathryn's goal is to major in Psychology, but she hopes to take lots of history and english classes along the way. In her free time she loves reading, watching TV, and daydreaming about writing a book someday.
College Sophomore. Anthropology and Arabic major. Harry Potter (and pop culture) nerd. 
Student at the University of Washington majoring in Business Administration. Lover of TV shows, night owl, and self-professed professional online window shopper. I have a strong interest towards gender studies, entrepreneurship, technology, and pop-culture. Am currently involved with Startup UW, Operation Smile, and ASUW Women's Action Commission.