This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Meet Taylor, a member of the social media team at Her Campus UW. Taylor manages Her Campus UW’s Pinterest. Her enthusiast always goes far above and beyond in posting pictures and organizing boards. She loves to check in HC Pinterest on a daily basis and never misses our weekly requirements. 

One of her Pinterest boards includes her journey of spending winter quarter abroad in Rome. She undoubtedly gave us a taste of living in Rome and the itching urgent for us to study abroad. She includes her favorite dessert to try, must-see views, things to do and tips while overseas on this Pinterest board. 

Every picture is breathtakingly beautiful. Breathtakingly. Beautiful. 

Another fact about Taylor is that she is a Communication major minoring in Diversity at the University of Washington. When asked about her dream job, her “dream” job would be to be a Disney Princess. While realistically, her dream job is to be an animator. She loves to do volunteering work, dog-seating, crafting and cosplay sewing in her free time. She also loves children, and that is one of the many reasons she used to babysit. She is fond of the gym too, she loves to do fitness and mainly she likes to lift weights. 

You can found her incredibly remarkable cosplay costume made by her on Instagram.

She heard about Her Campus UW chapter by her co-worker, and she has been a member since then. She chose to join Her Campus because the community inspired her. She also commented on how incredible the leadership is within Her Campus UW, “they never give up and encourage you to be the best collegiate you can be.” Taylor wishes to continue to manage HCUW’s Pinterest for the summer.

Why she loves Her Campus? She loves the flexibility and the community within Her Campus. She loves that Her Campus allows their member to think creatively. 

Taylor’s favorite quote is “take a moment and ask yourself if this is how you fall apart.” Her life motto is “life is what you make it. Don’t expect life to do you any favors.” Happy graduation, Taylor!  

Safira Vasya

Washington '20

About me: I am a pre-med biology student at UW! I am a writing enthusiast, oldies music lovers and a cat whisperer since ‘98. Find me on Twitter @SafiraVasya Let's chat!