12 Fun Galentines Activities for You & Your BFFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Forget Valentine’s Day—Galentine’s Day is the best day of the year! It’s a full day dedicated to celebrating you and your girls. Leave the husbands and boyfriends at home on this special day and plan some fun events for you and your babes. Here are some ideas to get you started.

1. Sweet Alchemy Ice Creamery 

Sweet Alchemy right on The Ave is celebrating Galentine’s Day on February 14th. They’re offering free ice cream and fun activities for all! They’ll be featuring a special Galentine’s flavor and more. If that hasn’t caught your attention, they even have pink waffle cones! Grab a few of your sweet ladies and check out this sweet deal!

2. Galentine’s Day Party by Tannya Bernadette

Party and appreciate friendship, love, and acceptance with Tannya Bernadette at her party meant to celebrate people of all sizes! Go solo or with some of your favorite gal pals. Either way, you’re going to meet some incredibly empowering people at this party! They will have gift bags, rose mint champagne and tea, games to learn about you and your bestie, time to meet new people, and more!

Saturday, February 10, 2018

4:00 PM – 7:00 PM

Check out www.tannyab.com/events to learn more event details!

3. Wine & Chocolate

Chocolate and wine go perfectly together like you and your bestie, so this is the perfect event to go to. Stroll through a cute environment with lit floral displays at the W.W Seymour Conservatory as you enjoy live music and sip on some wine. Local chocolatiers are also presenting decadent treats for you and your friends!

Friday, February 9, 2018

6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

4. Hearts & Wine

Again in SODO at The Foundry, enjoy a fabulous buffet dinner, games, and raffles! Test your luck by entering the raffle for a chance to win a rare 1999-vintage trio of Diamond Creek Wines and experiences such as an African photo safari! I don’t know about you, but I definitely want to go on an African photo safari with my girlfriends.

Friday, February 9, 2018

6:00 PM – 9:00 PM’

5. Sweet Tooth Experience and Love or Lust Party

Do you have a sweet tooth? Of course you do, because you’re so sweet!

Treat you and your sweet friends to a four course desert tasting at Scout PNW paired with bubbles and dessert wines. 

Saturday, February 10, 2018

7:00 PM

More info at sweettoothexperience.eventbrite.com

6. Brunch with We Fleurish

Who doesn’t love brunch? Start your Galentine’s right by brunching it with your fave ladies! We Fleurish invites you to join them at an intimate gathering of inspiring bloggers and social media influencers at Fogo de Chao in Bellevue. Learn floral styling, iPhone photography and visual branding, and finding your voice! Now if this isn’t girl power, I don’t know what is.

Tuesday, Janurary 30, 2018

10:00 AM – 1:00 PM

7. Book Release Party

Brittain Ashford is an American actress best known for portraying Sonya Rostova in 2016 Broadway musical Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812. Emily Ann Peterson wrote a book that tells us it’s okay to not be brave enough sometimes and we shouldn’t feel bad about it. Check out this book release party with your girlfriends for a night of empowerment at the Fremont Abbey Arts Center!

Friday, February 2, 2018

8:00 PM – 10:30 PM

8. Paint Party

Itching to get some of that creativity out of your system? Grab a few friends and enjoy a paint party with your choice of a small appetizer at Rockaway Bar & Grill! The event will supply you with a canvas and supplies so all you need to is bring your imagination.

Monday, February 5, 2018

6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

9. Murder Mystery

Anyone could be the next to die…and anyone could be the next killer.

Test your noggin with your friends at Maggiano’s in Bellevue at a fun murder mystery! What’s more romantic than a party full of entertainment, delicious food, and death?

Friday, February 9, 2018

6:00PM – 9:00 PM

10. Truffle Making Class

Who doesn’t love baking? And baking with your besties is 10x more fun! Have a good time learning how to make truffles at Indi Chocolate! They really let you get crazy and play with your own flavor combinations. 

If you’re allergic to dairy, they’ll even make truffles from coconut milk!

Saturday, February 10, 2018

5:00 – 6:30 PM 

11. Boozy Hot Chocolate

Booze and hot chocolate? Say no more. Indi Chocolate is partnering with OOLA Distllery in Capitol Hill for one night so you and your friends can make your very own boozy hot chocolate! 

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

12. Gong Meditation

Have you already done everything listed above before? Looking for something different to do with your gal pals? Check out Bridge and Enrich and bathe yourself in the vibrations of the gong for 62 minutes. Enjoy a night of laughter , rebalancing your heart chakra, and inviting some new positivity into your 2018! This sounds like a fun and unique way to connect with yourself and your friends.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

6:30 PM – 8:30 PM

Happy Galentine’s Day!