Wellness > Health

What’s The Deal with Chloe Ting?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

What’s The Deal With Chloe Ting?? 

Quarantine has opened up lots of time, some of which I’ve filled by trying new workouts. The biggest appeal to youtube workouts, for me at least, is that there’s a set pace. The biggest downside, in my view, to working out at home is that there’s no set pace, so while I have the motivation to workout, I don’t have the urgency to workout quickly. Therefore I decided to try Chloe Ting. I’d seen a bunch of videos of girls trying Chloe’s 2 week shred challenge and being super surprised by the results. After a few days of trying her ab challege and feeling sufficiently challenged by her trademark endless plank variations, I decided to go for the 2 week challenge. Currently I’m halway done on day 7, but so far I’ve been loving it! Her core exercises are super creative and killerrrr. Overall, I would definitely recommend. Putting a two week goal that I can envision and work towards has really helped me stay motivated to workout, especially when its unknown how long quarantine will last! 

breakfast & poetry enthusiast