This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Hold on to your yamakas ladies, this week’s Campus Cutie is a freshman N.J.B. to die for; he’s the one your grandma dreams you’ll end up with. When he’s not studying for business classes or doing activities with DSP, this camp-loving, vine-making cutie can be found snackin’, obsessing over his dog, or just being silly. Max claims to be an equestrian lover, bird watcher, and avid fan of HGTV. Whether or not that’s true, he is smart, charming, and hilarious. If you’re looking for the perfect dreamboat to be both a hot date and an amazing friend, plus the perfect guy to bring home to Mom and Dad, read on to learn more about Max.

Major: [Probably] Marketing with a minor in Communication Design

Hometown: Wayne, New Jersey

On campus activities: DSP

Relationship status: Actively seeking dates to Chipotle and/or Seoul Taco.

Drink of choice: Manischewitz on the right day.

Celebrity crush: Carrie Underwood or DJ Tanner from Full House (circa seasons 7, 8).

What song defines your life? “Nightman Cometh” from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

What’s your guilty pleasure? “Rapping Ignition (Remix)” by R. Kelly when it comes on at pregames (and confidently messing up 60% of the words).

Biggest turn on: When a girl laughs at my jokes.

Biggest turn off: When a girl doesn’t laugh at my jokes. And baby talk, that’s a no-go.

Name one thing you can’t live without: It’s honestly a toss up between my dog and my ability to eat an endless amount of food.

Favorite pick up line: “Come here often?” – but this only works well if asked in specific places like the women’s bathroom or Tamara King’s Judicial Office.

What’s one girl trend you don’t understand? Flash Tats. I just don’t get them. Who decided temporary tattoos are cool? Should I break into my stash of old Pokémon temporary tats? Also, I see girls still have the tats days after the weekend… are they not showering? Have we forfeited hygiene for trendiness? Are you there God? It’s me, Max.

Most embarrassing moment? I got food poisoning from a Wendy’s Baconator before going to a Halloween party in high school and I will let you figure out how my night unfolded.

Lizzie is a sophomore, majoring in Film and Poli Sci at Wash U. She loves sloths, pizza, Tina Fey, and pizza! 
Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.