Style

The Best Black Friday Purchases: Treat Yourself This Holiday Season on a Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

1: The Sebby Collection Women’s Puffer Jacket Reversible to Cozy Faux Fur with Hood – Amazon 

This jacket is absolutely incredible. It comes in four patterns: dark camouflage with black fur, light pink with white fur, white with black fur, and black with black fur. The fur on the inside is so soft and warm, so it’s a great jacket for the winter. It’s also reversible, so it can be worn when it gets warmer with the fur on the outside for more of a fur puffer look. For only $59, this coat is seriously such a bargain. 

2: Women’s Cropped Retro Puffer Jacket – Wild Fable by Target

This puffer is another amazing steal. For only $28, it is a really stylish jacket that is high quality.  It comes in 6 patterns (plain black, hot pink, purple, lime green, grey ombré and red ombré). My personal favorite is the grey ombré; it matches with everything and definitely spices up your outfit more than a basic black jacket.

3: Colorfulkoala Women’s High Waisted Pattern Leggings Full-Length Yoga Pants – Amazon 

These leggings are a comfortable knock-off of the more high-end brands. For $29.99, you seriously would not know the difference between these and a pair from Lulu Lemon that is quadruple the price. They have a super wide selection available (23 different colors and patterns) and get delivered really fast using Amazon Prime!

4: Sanutch Crop Top Workout Shirts Muscle Tank Cropped Yoga Tops Exercise Cltohes for Women Slim Fit – Amazon 

This crop top is amazing for people who love to look stylish while working out. It has a crisscross bottom that is perfect for leggings and shows the right amount of skin between the shirt and the leggings. It’s available in 6 different colors (teal, purple, white, maroon, light blue, and yellow) so you can get a few different colors that match with different patterned leggings! This top is great quality and costs only $16.99. 

Sophie Fries

Wash U '24

Carb Queen?
breakfast & poetry enthusiast