etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Free Drinks for Exchange/Local Students at SHIRUCAFE

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

Have you had enough overpriced coffee? Would you like to relax before or after school? You might want to visit Shirucafe and enjoy one free drink per day!

As a Waseda student, registering an account with your student ID and downloading the official app of Shirucafe will allow you to enjoy one free drink including roasted coffee, tea, cocoa and orange juice.

Step 1: Download the Official App for Free

Besides Waseda University, there are apps for students of other schools, such as Tokyo University and Keio University, too.

Step 2: Sign up for an Account with Your Student ID

Step 3: Choose Your Free Drink

Step 4: Place the Displayed QR Code on the Scanner at the Cafe

Step 5: Enjoy Your Time! 

Cakes are also available there. It only takes you two minutes to walk to Shirucafe from the South Gate of Waseda University. Do not miss it!

LL.B. in International Politics, Peking University B.A. in International Liberal Studies, Waseda University LL.M. in International Politics, Peking Universtiy (expected) M.P.P., The University of Tokyo (expected) APEC, Proofreader of Report on Education and Economic Development in 2018 WEIMING BBS OF PEKING UNIVERSITY, Forum Moderator with around 50K active users and 400M visits, and social media accounts with over 20M followers CHINA JAPAN STUDENT CONFERENCE (CJSC), Vice President in China GRADUATION UNION OF PEKING UNIVERSITY, Vice Chairperson of the Department of International Exchange