This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

The fall semester has arrived, and that means it’s time to welcome new members to the HC Waseda family! If you love to write and want to shout it from the rooftops, come and write for us! If you are a social media enthusiast and need a good excuse to be on Instagram all day, come manage our social media accounts! The possibilities are endless and we are happy to welcome any ideas or skills you may have. Read below for more details!

We are recruiting new team members to join us this fall semester! As the only Her Campus chapter in Japan, HC Waseda is truly one-of-a-kind and strives to serve up a lineup of content that reflects our unique and diverse student body. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we have a place for you. The HC Waseda team is composed of creative and supportive individuals that will help you find your voice and bring your ideas to life. If you are interested in sharing your story, elevating the voices of others, and showcasing your creativity, HC Waseda is the perfect platform for you. 

Here’s who we’re looking for:

1. Content Contributors

-Write and submit one article per week

-If interested, can help with editing and publishing duties

2. Social Media Managers (*Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)

-Share HC Waseda articles on social media

-Share posts about student life/life at Waseda

-Create social media campaigns

If you have any questions or already know that you are ready to join, contact us at waseda@hercampus.com or send us a message via Facebook. We look forward to hearing from you! :) 

Interested in joining but don’t see a position for you? Contact us anyway and we’ll find a way to make you a part of the team.

Liberal Arts student obsessed with books, music, movies and all things creative. American, Japanese, and an honorary Canadian.