Starbucks Orders for Every Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

How many times have you walked into Starbucks, stared at the menu and had no idea what to order? Probably one too many times. When you’re tight for time and unsure what to order, these options will help you decide.

1. Feeling under the weather? Try the “Medicine Ball.”

The “Medicine Ball” is the perfect remedy for a stubborn cold. A combination of jade citrus mint green tea, peach tranquility tea, steamed lemonade and honey, this drink will soothe even the sorest throat. Not to mention it’s delicious.

2. In the holiday spirit? Try the “Gingerbread Latte.”

This is the perfect drink if you are ready for the holiday’s but don’t want something too sweet. The blend of spices and coffee makes for a perfect winter treat.

3. Need a detox? Try a green tea.

Green tea has an abundance of benefits and will help you de-bloat and settle an upset stomach. If you want something a little more refreshing, ask for it iced.

4. Want to wake up fast? Try an iced coffee.

Coffee is more of an energizer than a latte or a cappuccino and it’s a lot less strong when it’s poured over ice. Add a splash of milk and you’re good to go for the day.

5. Craving something sweet? Try the “Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino Blended Coffee.”

Sometimes, a sweet tooth can get the best of you. This frappuccino is creamy, sweet and a refreshing beverage that makes for the perfect treat.

6. Want something refreshing? Try the Teavana “Shaken Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion Lemonade.”

The Starbucks tea infusion lemonades are absolutely delicious. The perfect combination of peach and lemon works to make a tasty midday refresher.

7. Trying to be healthy? Enjoy a “Nonfat Sugar-Free Vanilla Latte.”

There is also the issue of entering Starbucks and fighting the urge to order a super sugary drink. A nonfat sugar-free vanilla latte is the perfect answer and totally guilt free.

Emma Nelson

Wake Forest '22

My name is Emma and I am a sophomore at Wake Forest University from Northern California. I enjoy exercising, dancing, writing, and making playlists on Spotify. :)
Haley Callicott

Wake Forest '19

Haley is a current senior at Wake Forest University majoring in business and minoring in writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for HC Wake Forest, a member of Kappa Beta Gamma and an undergraduate advisor for the Student Advisory Board.