This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

I always tell myself that if I had afternoon classes, I would actually look presentable every day. When it comes to waking up for my morning classes, I always sleep until the last possible minute. I give myself just enough time to eat, brush my teeth and get to the bus. Picking out a cute outfit is the furthest thing from my mind. However, after searching my Pinterest feed, I have found that looking cute every day doesn’t require that much extra effort- especially if you lay out clothes the night before! Here are five outfits that are almost too easy to throw together for those lazy days.  

1. One of my go-to outfits for class is Nikes, leggings and a t-shirt. This outfit takes that same idea and bumps it up a level. Switch out the t-shirt for a loose sweatshirt and add a cap and sunnies. I love the whole athleisure vibe of this look. Even if you still wear a t-shirt, just adding the hat and sunglasses makes a huge difference!

2. I love pairing jean jackets and leggings, I just think they go perfectly together. Personally, I think there’s nothing comfier than a broken-in jean jacket. Stick a graphic tee underneath and you’ve got yourself a stylish and relaxed look! This look goes great with any type of sneaker. For the complete look, don’t forget a pair of patterned calf socks!

3. This is one of the easiest outfits to create because it focuses on adding accessories! The base of this outfit is a typical lazy look for me- sweatshirt, leggings and white sneakers. Even just by adding a patterned scarf and a hat, this outfit looks so much more fashionable. This also works great with oversized t-shirts.

4. Sometimes, the smallest details can make the biggest difference. Jeans, a t-shirt and a cardigan is an easy combo that always looks great, but the criss-cross design on this t-shirt effortlessly adds interest to this outfit. Plus, wearing a cardigan is basically the same as wearing a blanket. You’ll be super cozy while you’re studying in the library.

5. Now I’m not a huge fan of wearing dresses to class, but if I’m not planning on doing a lot of walking around campus I’ll go for it. Honestly, what’s easier than throwing on a dress and sneakers? I think this is the ultimate lazy-but-cute outfit.

Hopefully this gave you some good comfy and cute outfit inspo! Feel free to check out my other article on lazy-day hairstyles to really master the lazy look!

Images:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Fashion Merchandising and Design at Virginia Tech. Class of 2019.
Proud to be Virginia Tech's Her Campus chapter!