This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

1. When midterms start rolling around, not everyone is mentally prepared. Let’s face it, there will be plenty of crying. 

There’s nothing worse than having mascara run onto a fresh face of makeup, but don’t worry; Simple Cleansing Wipes will help clean up. These wipes are amazing for sensitive skin and definitely don’t dry skin out. All it takes is one wipe and mascara runoff will be gone. Simple Cleansing Wipes are essential to surviving midterms and the great thing is that they can be taken anywhere. 

2. Late nights lead to hectic mornings. 

Staying up all night to study for exams can be exhausting. Many resort to coffee and while it helps with staying awake longer, it can stain teeth. Sleeping in is inevitable so when there’s 10 minutes left before the first exam, Colgate Optic White Actis and Optic White Toothpaste will help keep teeth pearly white. Don’t sacrifice those pearly whites because of crazy mornings. 

3. Midterms shouldn’t stop the inner fashionista from coming out. 

Getting up is hard enough during midterms so when it comes to getting dressed, there’s barely any energy left. It’s always helpful to get style tips. The less time spent putting together an outfit, the more time there is to study. 

5. Nothing better than a pick-me-up after midterms.

The Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer is the best reward. This nail polish give non-stop shine and it’s resistant to water and detergent. Once this polish smoothly glides it stays on. There’s nothing worse than damp nail polish. 

6. Celebrate the end of midterms and being a girl. 

Once midterms are over, all that is left to do is dance and celebrate. What better way than with Miss Me Let Yourself Shine Flash Tattoos. Easy application makes it fun; enjoy being a girl, because girls rock! 

Show off why it’s fun being a girl on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by using #MissMeOnCampus and don’t forget to tag @MissMeJeans. You could win a $500 shopping spree from MissMe.com.

Visit missme.com/oncampuspromo for official rules and regulations. 

Jocelin is a sophomore at Virginia Commonwealth University where she is studying print journalism with a minor in general business. In between classes and work, she enjoys drinking coffee, watching Netflix, and working out. She hopes to one day be the editor-in-chief of a magazine and live in NYC. She is a Pinterest enthusiast and loves DIY projects.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!