This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Throughout this month, we’re going ot be partnering with the Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center to give you the best Women’s History Month coverage money can buy. They will be hosting events almost every day for the rest of March that cover topics like ableism, digital media, sexual harassment, and LGBTQIA all through the lens of the many women who have impacted culture. We’ll be doing a mix of event announcements, post-event coverage, and interviews with some of the amazing people involved. Since the events cover a broad range of topics you’ll be sure to find something you like! Follow along on our Twitter and Instagram and check back here to see what we’ve got going on throughout campus in honor of women this month. Here’s the complete schedule of all the WHM festivities so mark your calendars. We can’t wait to see you there! :)

Muna Ikedionwu

Vanderbilt '19

Muna is studying Medical Humanities & The Arts and Corporate Strategy at Vanderbilt University. She loves supporting small businesses, watching indie films on weekends, and can talk for hours about anything from the newest addition to her skincare routine to how the digitization of political news has changed society for the better. Her motto is "Be fearless. Be authentic. Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters."