Teaching Young Ladies Creative Essay Writing!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

The ladies of Her Campus Valdosta had the awesome oppurtunity to work with Heart2Heart, another wonderful organization on campus, to teach young girls to test their creativity when it comes to writing essays! 

The event was at the Hudson Dockett Community Center. We had an amazing time working with all the young ladies and were very impressed by their writing. One wrote about meeting Will Smith and another wrote about monkeys! There were a variety of creative topics, as you can imagine. Check out a few pictures from the event below!

Thanks to the lovely young ladies for having us and thank you to Heart2Heart for collaborating with the Her Campus Valdosta ladies.

HCXO!

Sylvia Leong is a mass media major at Valdosta State University hoping to achieve her goal of securing a job in sports broadcasting. This Georgia peach loves all shades of blue, football season, and charming her way with sarcasm. Follow on Instagram and Twitter: svia96
Her Campus at Valdosta State.