This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Are you looking for a great detox or a way to lose weight? Look no further than Tiny Tea Teatox

Tiny Tea is made by Your Tea, a company that is ran by its love for tea, just like its customers. All of the teas are blended with Tradition Chinese Medicine, which is the heart of all blends of Your Tea. Natalie Kringoudis, the ambassador of Your Tea, is a qualified TCM practitioner. She helps to make a proper approach to TCM, as health should never be taken lightly, and her expertise makes it easy to understand how exactly Your Tea blends improve you health!

Tiny Tea is available in a 14 Day and 28 Day detox and is also available Gluten Free! The main ingredients in Tiny Tea are Camellia Sinensis, Catsia, Lotus Leaf, barley, white Tea, Prunella Spike, and Adzuki Bean. Its main focuses are to help with cellulite, reduce waste, increase the quality of blood and help with your digestive system. Tiny Tea also helps with weight loss (by giving you energy), skin problems, bloating, and PMS (which we all hate).

It is suggested that you drink Tiny Tea three times a day, thirty minutes before or after meals. It is also suggested that you exercise, eat a proper diet, and maintain a healthy lifestyle internally and externally.

Here are some personal testimonies from Tiny Tea users!  

Your Tea has blends for both men and women. Its other blends are Her Tea, Fertility Tea, Anti-C Tea, and Man Tea

And because of the holiday season, they are offering 20% off for an Easter Sale! Check it out on their website and read all about it for yourself! Your Tea!

Jasmine Kendrick, otherwise known as Penny Lane is a 21 year old junior studying Communication Arts at Valdosta State. Originally from Wisconsin this Mid-Western girl moved to Georgia two years ago when she transferred from Columbia College in Chicago. Most of Jasmine’s time is spent working and being involved on campus. Jasmine loves her afro, shopping, reading a good book, traveling, cooking and spending time with family and friends. Follow Jasmine on Twitter and Instagram @__pennylanee.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.