It’s that time of the year again! We received a box full of goodies in our Spring Break Survival kit from the Her Campus National team. This is definitely filled with the Spring Break Essentials.
We immediately got to our favorite part of receiving our survival kit: unboxing! We received:
- Chipotle BOGO cards and Chipotle Free Burrito Cards – Yum! We definitely love Chipotle and their spectacular burritos!
- Not Your Mother’s Hair Care Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner – There’s nothing better than healthy (free of sulfate, parabens, and dye), and eco-friendly hair care products!
- SABRE pepper gels – Every collegiette should feel protected on campus and this convenient pepper gel goes right on your keychain for easy access! It’s safe to use indoors, easy to use, and has no effect on bystanders.
- Mini Luna Bars – In Lemon Zest, Chocolate Dip Coconut and Chocolate Peppermint Stick flavors! Also, they are now better than ever because they’re gluten free! Just when you thought they couldn’t get any tastier, they will be releasing a Chocolate Cupcake flavor. Can’t wait!
- Her Campus koozies, pens, stickers, and sunglasses. Who doesn’t love Her Campus stuff? The koozies and sunglasses are Spring Break essentials for the beach. The pens and stickers are sure to add some flare to your current school supplies! If you still can’t get enough of Her Campus, be sure to pre-order The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress and Have the Best Years of Your Life on Amazon!
- Simon & Shuster’s Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell -This novel is the perfect beach read. Filled with plenty of comedic moments and lots of scandal, you’ll find yourself unable to put it down!
- The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn – Be sure to read this thrilling novel about John Lago, New York City’s best hitman and greatest intern at Manhattan law firm. P.S. It’s about to become a major motion picture starring none other than, Dave Franco!
- Completely Bare Beauty To Go Sample Wax Pack – Use this easy to use and safe hair removal product from the most trusted brand in hair removal! Perfect for last minute Spring Break prep.