This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

There are endless brands for makeup and skincare that produce promising results. However, LimeLight by Alcone is a name that has so much more to offer than just quality product.

Did you know that it only takes 26 seconds for the products you use to absorb into your blood stream? The skin care line is entirely chemical free and all of their products are natural. If you love your skin to be beautiful both with and without makeup, using a beauty line that has your best interest in mind will give you optimal results. LimeLight assures its customer base that “when a woman buys our products we want her to feel that they are worth every one of her hard-earned dollars,” this brand surpasses the performance of drug store makeup entirely and gives you quality makeup at comparable department store prices.

LimeLight cares about not only its customers, but the impact is has a chance to make elsewhere as well. None of their products have ever been tested on animals, and in 2014 The Leaping Bunny organization endorsed their efforts. Additionally, they treat their packaging choices with the same amount of care as they do other decisions. The company uses recycled paper materials, and biodegradable options instead of plastic whenever possible.

Standout products this company has to offer tend to speak for themselves. The makeup is wax based which is a big plus to those who are oily-prone. Their botanical foundation is non-comedogenic, meaning that is made to specifically ensure pores are not blocked. That aspect alone makes customers feel that much more secure in their makeup purchase for everyday use. Additionally, most commercial foundations are made with only 18-23% pigment. LimeLight foundations change the game with 50% pigment for coverage that works while still looking naturally radiant.

Most importantly, LimeLight stands behind their products in a way that not all companies do. LimeLight by Alcone states, “We want you to be 100% happy with your products. If you are not, we will definitely offer you a return or exchange!” This company stands out for reasons that I truly admire. If you are feeling stuck in a beauty routine that has you feeling like you are not treating your face right, you might not be. LimeLight can change how you feel about beauty from the inside out.

Alex is an easy going and bubbly person who has a passion for all things creative. She is pursuing a degree in Psychology at Valdosta State University and loving her experiences along the way. Instagram & Twitter: alex_gmann
Her Campus at Valdosta State.