This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

The mid-semester break we’ve all been waiting for is here and Her Campus has made sure to supply the Valdosta chapter with everything we need to enjoy our spring break!

Her Campus cares about our well-being, so they’ve included some AZO Cranberry Gummies in our kit. Theses gummies come in a mixed variety of berry flavors that are not only delicious, but are clinically proven to help flush the urinary tract. UTI’s happen. Hopefully not during spring break, but just in case we’ll be prepared. 

Have you hopped on the Brappz Strap trend yet? They’re a mulit-functional new fashion accessory that makes wearing your favorite tops a lot easier. Whether its strapless, one shoulder, or even a swimsuit the strap slips along with the two-way detachable hook has no limits.

Gone are the days of struggling to get that perfect wing liner. The waterproof Miliani ultrafine felt tip makes it easy to apply a precise line. Definitely a spring break must-have!

Expand your knowledge and study abroad!  Her Campus has supplied us with Cultural Experience Abroad travel grant codes and hand sanitizers holders to help promote the organization that gives students the opportunity to earn credits and see the world.

One of our fav survival kit items is the Vera Bradley Ella Tote + Zip ID Cases! It’s essential for carrying all of spring break goodies.

TRESemmé is giving your hair the life it needs this spring with the Beauty-Full Volume Collection. It includes a pre-wash conditioner that softens, reinforces your hair’s natural layer, and gives protections for a smooth and polished look and the shampoo with leave your hair feeling and looking bouncy and voluminous.

Thank you so much Her Campus for this amazing survival kit to get us through spring break!

HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.