Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Getting back into the swing of school after a much needed summer vacation can be hard, but Her Campus helped the Valdosta chapter get an amazing start with this Back to School Survival Kit! 

• Let’s start with the trendy black tote. Every girl needs an everyday bag and this MZ Wallace Chelsea Tote is just that! It’s a fully functional luxury bag that’s perfect for any casual to chic look and who doesn’t love convenience? Not only can you fit your laptop, planner, and usual purse necessities in it, but you can also use the detachable long strap as a cross body for a more fashionable book bag or the leather double straps for a  more effortless, on-the-go look.  
  • Summer bodies are made during the winter time. That’s why this holiday season we’re indulging in our favorite coffee with Zing Zero Calorie Steevia Sweetener. No bad after taste, no artificial flavoring, and no guilty conscience for enjoying something sweet and delicious. 
  • Recently many organizations on the Valdosta State campus have showed interest in a more creative approach to promoting their brand. My Social Canvas helps promote exactly that while also making a difference. This enterprise involves students in creating apparel for a cause. If you’re interested in learning more about them be sure to check out their website.
  • Saving money in college is always preferred especially if it gives us a reason to utilize our D.I.Y Pinterest board. That’s why we love the Martha Steward Crafts glitter, glue and paint coupons. They’re perfect for an arts and crafts Her Campus bonding event!
  • We love that Her Campus is so dedicated to building up girls. When the Valdosta chapter found out about their partnership with She’s The First, we wanted to know what we could do to contribute. She’s The First helps low-income girls get scholarships to be able to become global leaders. Her Campus Valdosta is having a bake sale soon to help promote this cause. If you’d like to find out more about She’s The First or how you can contribute check out their website
  • We can’t wait to put an exclusive Her Campus Pennant in a giveaway so a loyal reader can show their support for Her Campus Valdosta
  • Another women empowerment goodie! No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project calendar is a much needed motivational kick to get you through the semester.
  • Unfortunately there’s no Chipotle in the city of Valdosta, but a road trip may be in the works for the Chipotle BOGO cards and free entree cards Her Campus provided for us. 
  • If you look good, you feel good that’s why we’re very appreciative of the NYC New York Color 24 hour Waterproof Eye Shadow and Eye Primer we received. Another great product we received was the TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam. Why wouldn’t you want top line products from the #1 styling brand in the U.S.? Great news! This week we’ll be hosting a giveaway featuring all of these beauty products plus more. Keep checking our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more information.
  • Her Campus promotes beauty and brains. Also in our survival kit was a chapter sampler from the novel We Were Liars. This suspenseful novel is by a New York Times best selling author. You can find out more about the book on its official tumblr page. 

Thank you so much Her Campus for this ultimate Back to School Survival Kit!

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.