HCValdosta at The Prefunction 3!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We had lots of fun at The Prefunction 3 last Thursday! We enjoyed meeting everyone that came by our table and hope that you all enjoyed it as well. Here are a few pictures from the event. 

Our trifold includes a screenshot of our website displaying feature stories and examples of each section found on the website (Snapshot, Blog, Campus Celebrity, and Campus Cutie). 

Vice President Raven Poole volunteered to help out at the event. Her Campus members helped out by greeting anyone who stopped by the table, explained the type of content we post and where to read it, and of course, handed out candy!

Although we aren’t currently accepting new members, several people stopped by to see just what we do and what our organization is all about, including our very own SGA Vice President Colleen Kavanaugh!

If you didn’t get the chance to stop by our table, be sure to visit hercampus.com/valdosta every week for new stories. 

-HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.