This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Many of you may not be aware of Grand Bay, a wildlife management area nestled in our back yard, about 15-20 minutes from VSU. The drive on back roads through the country of South Georgia on any given day is the perfect recipe when the windows are down and music is playing loud.

Grand Bay is a beautiful outdoor area to explore during the day, but the beauty only grows brighter as the sun begins to set. 

Recently, I did a couple shoot with two VSU students, Jamila & Larry, out at Grand Bay at sunset. If you’re looking for a beautiful view with your grand bae, I couldn’t suggest this place more for a romantic outing.

So whether you’re looking to switch up date night, go on a new adventure, or just explore the Valdosta area, Grand Bay with your grand bae is the perfect place to start!

HCXO!

University: Valdosta State University Major: American Sign Language & Interpretation Likes: eating doughnuts, going for a run, & doing paperwork Dislikes: tomatoes + lettuce on my cheeseburger, bad attitudes, & walking through mud in white Keds Follow Me: @brokenseaglass + @kekrivsky (Twitter/Instagram)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.