This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

A new evolution of makeup has arrived! Rihanna dropped her very anticipated beauty line called Fenty beauty this past Saturday. In her beauty line, she includes over 40 shades of foundation, pigmented highlighters, lip gloss, and much more. Here’s a closer look into three of my favorite items included in the Fenty Beauty line.

Pro Filt’r Soft Matte long-wear foundation.

When Rihanna created this foundation her goal was to create a foundation line that was compatible for every skin complexion. With over 40 shades available it makes it a lot easier for people with fairer and darker skin complexions to find their perfect shade. This line is especially great for women like myself with darker complexions, who have a hard time finding the perfect shade suitable for our lovely dark skin. The oil-free formula gives your skin medium to full coverage leaving it feeling smooth and beautiful. My perfect shade is a 450. You can find yours by simply visiting a Sephora store or any store that sells Fenty beauty. You can also find your perfect shade by visiting the Fenty beauty website, where they have a variety of models of all skin complexions to help you find your match easily.

Gloss Bomb

Say goodbye to your typical matte lipstick, and say hello to the Gloss Bomb. This universal lip gloss is the only lip item featured in the Fenty Beauty Line. It comes in a nude rose color perfect for every skin complexion. The long-lasting shine gives your lips an extra glimmer and leaves it shimmering from every corner.

Killawatt Free Style Highlighter

If you want to add an extra pop to your face, then light it up and try one of these pigmented highlighters. The Fenty beauty highlighter comes in six different shades for you to choose from. My personal favorite highlighter the Trophy Wife happens to be  Rihanna’s favorite as well.Trophy Wife is a metallic gold color that gives your face an extra pop providing it with plenty of glitz and glitter.

There are many more beauty products to choose from in the Fenty Beauty line, but these are three of my favorite and the most popular items from the line!

-HCXO 

Her Campus at Valdosta State.