This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

This past Friday, the Media Arts Geniuses hosted the Evening of Geniuses Awards in Whitehead Auditorium at 7 pm. 

To kick-off the evening of this exclusive event, MAG presented a red carpet for special guests, award winners, and attendees to walk on as they entered the auditorium. There were plunging necklines, dazzling jewels, fitted blazers and perfectly presented bow ties. After photographing all of these amazing looks, I thought it would be fitting to share with you the fashion of EOG to perhaps add to your own style inspiration.

Let’s kick it off with all of the lovely ladies who attended EOG! There were sheer cutouts, spring colors, dazzling jewel accents, and killer heels. Each and every one of the women were beautiful and showed out at this prestigious event! Dip your toes in their classic and kick-ass looks below.

Next, we have the men of EOG. Our guys can “bum it out” in basketball shorts and hoodies every day, but as soon as night falls, these men are not to be messed with. I found their ties, bow ties, pocket squares, and color choices to be so fresh and exciting! Check out these snaps of our handsome Valdosta State men.

Now, we can’t leave out the awesome attendees who decided to come to EOG and share the red carpet together! Fashionistas who flock together, slay together right? Give these groups a round of applause for being all about friendship.

I don’t know about you all, but I went to EOG solo. I was super excited to see so many couples on the red carpet! Some of these couples matched, some were opposities, some were friends, and some were exclusivly dating. See the sweet friendship and love shared between these couples and their fashion styles below!

Last, but certainly not least, I wanted to round out this set of photos by providing you all with an in depth look at some of the pieces that really stood out to me. An outfit can be practically perfect, but sometimes it takes a special touch to make it THE outfit of the night. These accesories may be small but it’s all about what they contribute overall!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to put together these amazing looks for me to photograph and feature! If you are ever around a red carpet event again, keep your eyes open for a brown-eyed girl with a black camera, and YOU just might be featured next! See you soon, HCxo!

University: Valdosta State University Major: American Sign Language & Interpretation Likes: eating doughnuts, going for a run, & doing paperwork Dislikes: tomatoes + lettuce on my cheeseburger, bad attitudes, & walking through mud in white Keds Follow Me: @brokenseaglass + @kekrivsky (Twitter/Instagram)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.