This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Maddie Moss, a junior at VSU! You may have seen Maddie grace our Campus Cutie Couple section on Valentine’s Day with her basketball playing boyfriend Blake. Get to know more about Maddie below!

Name: Madison “Maddie” Leighann Moss

Major: Middle Grades Education, Reading and Language Arts

Hometown: Charlotte, NC & St. Albans, SV

Classification: Junior

Relationship Status: In a relationship

On Campus Involvement: VSU Cheerleading Alumni

HC: Hey Maddie! Tell us a little bit about yourself – pick three words that start with the letter “S” that describe you and tell us why!

Maddie: Silly, sarcastic, and strong. I’m always silly and goofing off, I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, and I consider myself to be a strong person.

HC: Those are some great words. Now, tell us how you got from West Virginia to Valdosta State.

Maddie: My boyfriend and I moved here together for school and sports.

HC: That’s sweet! What do you want to do with your Middle Grades Education major?

Maddie: I’m hoping to teach 5th grade reading/language arts somewhere. I love working with children and seeing the joy they get when acheiving something. It’s so rewarding.

HC: What are some of your favorite things to do in your free time?

Maddie: Almost anything sports related, traveling, trying new things like restaurants & places, and laying out/enjoying nice weather. I’m also good at spending money. [laughs].

HC: What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard?

Maddie: I had a teenager hit on me at work this past year and it was hilarious. He called me over to his table and said, “I need your help, my phones broken and the only way to fix it is to put your number in it!” I died laughing along with the whole table. That’s one I will always remember!

HC: Where would we find you on any given Saturday night?

Maddie: I work a lot so my Saturdays are usually spent at my job.

HC: What would you consider the “perfect” date if you weren’t working and could go out?

Maddie: I’m not picky on dates honestly, I can have fun staying in watching a movie and ordering pizza, or I can have fun going out for dinner, drinks, and dancing. As long as whoever is with me is having fun too [smiles].

HC: Last question….are you a dog or a cat person?

Maddie: I have a cat named Coco who I adore, but I’m definitely a dog person for sure!

Want to hear more fun stories from Maddie? Catch up with her on her Twitter at @xo_maddieee or on her Instagram at @madisonleighann_!

University: Valdosta State University Major: American Sign Language & Interpretation Likes: eating doughnuts, going for a run, & doing paperwork Dislikes: tomatoes + lettuce on my cheeseburger, bad attitudes, & walking through mud in white Keds Follow Me: @brokenseaglass + @kekrivsky (Twitter/Instagram)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.