Campus Cutie: Kiebbler (KJ) Carter ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet KJ! You may have seen him hosting an event around campus or in a recent Legends Model show. To get to know him, read on!

Name: Kiebbler (KJ) Carter Jr. 

Hometown: Tampa, FL

Classification: Senior

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Sociology

HC: What made you decide to attend VSU?

KJ: [Laughs] This is a funny question. I honestly planned on going to school in Florida, where I’m from. I applied to three schools in Florida and one in Georiga (Valdosta State). It’s because it was so close to Florida. Long story short, something came up and Valdosta was more affordable, so here I am.

HC: In what ways are you involved on campus?

KJ: I’m a member of Collegiate Men of Valdosta State University, Legends Modeling Troupe, and VSU Dance Club.  I’ve also participated in multiple events and competitions here.

HC: How do you think your friends would describe your personality?

KJ: Animated, mentally challenged/deranged, trustworthy, and an overall HOOT to be around.

HC: How would you describe your style?

KJ: I simply wear what I think is nice. I don’t think I can give my style a specific genre. I switch up constantly.

HC: What do you like to do for fun?

KJ: Dance, everywhere! Playing trivia/strategic games.  I also play tennis and basketball. Basically, anything with the squad, because we’re all some lunatics.

HC: What would you say is your spirit animal?

KJ: Owl, hands down. Apparently, I look like one (my huge eyes) and I don’t sleep. I even have an owl tattoo on my leg. I just like their unique and mysterious demeanor.

HC: What career would you like to have?

KJ: My dream job is to just be an entertainer somehow, someway. However, in the real world, I’d like to be either a family counselor or obtain a sociology job based in the media field.

HC: Where do you hope to see yourself in the next five years?

KJ: As far as location, I haven’t decided yet. I would like to be in an entry-level job for my major by that time. Working in some form of media.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date?

KJ: Any date where I can get to know you with out major distractions. I don’t believe in taking you on a date to the movies or any type of event where my attention isn’t focused on you. I want to do something fresh, new and out of our element. Let’s paint in the park, or to an improv club. Something out of the norm. As long as we connect, the other details are obsolete.

HC: What are your turn-offs?

KJ: When a girl is too reserved and shy. I mean like a class 5 introvert. I need you to be as spontaneous as I am. I’m also turned away by “clinginess” I don’t like feeling smothered.

HC: What are three things you can’t live without?

KJ: French fries, papas fritas, and fries from France.

KJ adds that he is loves taking group selfies for fun and that his friends would describe him as being “extra clutch” and the life of the party. Follow him on social media, too! Twitter: @PicassoShxt Instagram: @Keeblur

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.