Campus Cutie Christian Nabi ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet the charming and courageous Christian Nabi! When he isn’t studying, Christian Nabi can be found as an All-American, well-rounded guy that gives back to his community and has fun with his friends! Get to meet this compassionate guy below!

Name: Christian Ray Nabi 

Nickname: Nabi

Major: Criminal Justice 

Hometown: Conyers, GA

Classificiation: Senior

On Campus Involvement: Sigma Alpha Pi, the VSU Chapter of The National Society of Leadership and Success

Relationship Status: Single

HC: Hey Nabi. Tell us a little bit about how you got to VSU since you are so close to graduation!

Nabi: I felt that Valdosta State would be a good school to start out at because of its size. It has a great atmosphere, beautiful campus, and the people here are great. After I graduate, I would like to join the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and hopefully I will join the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

HC: Outside of working hard to get your degree, what else do you enjoy doing?

Nabi: I enjoy hanging out with my friends, playing sports, and giving back to the community. I usually spend my Saturday nights with my close friends. We enjoy playing sports, playing FIFA, and the occasional party or night at the bars.

HC: What is your favorite pick-up line to use when you go out?

Nabi: “Do you know what my shirt is made of? *feels shirt* Boyfriend material.”

HC: That’s a good one! Now, let all the ladies know – what are the top three traits you look for in your “dream” girl? What would your “perfect” date with her be?

Nabi: In my dream girl, I look for her to be: intelligent, have a sense of humor, and be trustworthy/faithful. For me, I am easy to please when it comes to an ideal date; but if I had to pick, I would say that a trip to the beach for a few days would be great.

How charming! Get to know Nabi more by following him on Twitter at @c_nabi or Instagram at @crnabi!

University: Valdosta State University Major: American Sign Language & Interpretation Likes: eating doughnuts, going for a run, & doing paperwork Dislikes: tomatoes + lettuce on my cheeseburger, bad attitudes, & walking through mud in white Keds Follow Me: @brokenseaglass + @kekrivsky (Twitter/Instagram)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.