Here’s the perfect healthy summer recipe when you’re out and about and on the go! The recipe is also ideal for your curbing your unhealthy cravings, and sweet tooth. Aside from the vitamins and nutritional benefits in the recipe, the ingredients will block those cravings to keep you summertime fine this year! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
What You’ll Need:
2 Large chopped Apples
2 Large chopped Cucumbers
One handful of cranberries
Strawberry or Raspberry Vinaigrette
Chopped Spinach or Cilantro
Few springs of Mint
1. Wash off the apples and cucumbers, cut them into halves, then into small cubes.
2. Add one handful of cranberries.
3. In a mixing bowl, pour two tablespoons of the vinaigrette over your apples and cucumbers sparingly. If you want, feel free to add more dressing to your salad.
4. Toss all of the contents together in the bowl.
5. Chop the cilantro or mint, and use it as a garnish.
6. Serve the salad chilled or room temperature.