8 Places Valdosta Could Use

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Valdosta State has given us a great college experience thus far, however, the actual city of Valdosta could use some work! Staying hundreds of miles from home is fine until you realize you don’t have the same “resources” you have back at home. With that being said, here are few things the city of Valdosta NEEDS!

1. Dunkin Donuts and/or Krispy Kreme: The need for doughnuts always comes down to either Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme, and Valdosta has NEITHER! What kind of torture is this?

2. Kroger and Whole Foods: The best grocery stores for when you don’t want to go to Walmart are Kroger and Whole Foods!

3. Quiktrip and/or Racetrac: Not only do they have affordable gas prices, but the fountain drinks are the greatest convenience!

4. Five Below: A store with everything you can imagine for $5 or below? How can we not have one of those?

5. Chipotle & Cookout: Our taste buds are being deprived without these two restaurants. Imagine if we had both on campus…

6. Wells Fargo: Seriously, getting cash out from different stores instead of having an ATM machine is the most annoying thing ever. Wells Fargo needs to get on the ball!

7. Retail stores (H&M, Forever 21, Dillards/Macys): We have to make do with what we have in Valdosta Mall, which is not a lot if you haven’t already noticed. Our swag could be so much better if we had these stores!

8. Skating Rink: Weekends could be so much more fun if we had a skating rink! Skate nights after a test could be a great thing.

Who do we have to contact to make this happen?!

HXCO!

My name is Sameena! I am a criminal justice major at Valdosta State University!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.