This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We can all agree as college students that we often get unorganized, forgetful and just plain lazy. Now that the college curriculum is more rigorous than ever, college students are left to come up with ways to increase productivity and gain motivation. Fortunately, there are many websites and apps that can help assist us throughout our college career. Here are a list of apps that can help relieve stress and turn you into a more productive student: 

1. Chegg

Chegg gives you access to ask their community of experts homework questions as well as access to their archive of millions of homework answers. Most importantly, you can also rent textbooks or use their eTextbooks instantly if you’re in need of class materials ASAP.

2. Pacifica

With being in college, comes stress. To help relieve some of this stress, you can download the app Pacifica. Pacifica gives you beautiful tools based on Cognitive Behavorial Therapy, relaxation, and wellness, to address anxiety every day. Some of the apps features are being able to rate your mood and feelings and seeing improvement over time. You can also see your day-to-day patterns and learn your triggers. 

3. Rate My Professor 

Want to know the reputation and opinions from schoolmates about a professor when registering for classes? Try this app. 

4. Studious

This app allows you to silence your phone during class when you forget to do so yourself, reminds you of upcoming test/quizzes, and it also allows you to save class notes/daily tasks. 

5. StudyBlue

Making notecards isn’t very fun and can take a lot of time to make, but they must be done. StudyBlue allows you to make flashcards and take notes anytime and anywhere. 

HCXO!

Pre-Nursing major at Valdosta State University. Free spirited.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.