5 Reasons Why You Should Love Her Campus Valdosta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.
Her Campus Valdosta works hard to please our readers every week and we’re always in need of your support in anything we do! Here are 5 reasons why everyone should love and support Her Campus Valdosta!

1. We are a part of a national organization! Her Campus Valdosta is Valdosta State University’s chapter of Her Campus. Starting at Harvard in 2009, there are now over 230 chapters (and still going)! The chapter at Valdosta State was created to nationally represent our Blazers!

2. Our website content can apply to just about anyone! We write about anything from love and style, to health and current events. We enjoy writing about our peers in our Campus Cutie and Campus Celebrity columns, and we always support the current events on campus through our event calendar! Our Snapshot section gives you a chance to see the visual side of our website and our Campus Blog section is a way to keep up with a specific subject you enjoy reading!

3. We give out freebies! You can catch us doing contests on social media or you can find us on campus giving away gift cards! We enjoy giving back to our readers! Have you entered our latest contest for a Victoria’s Secret gift card?? 

(Her Campus gave out Aero gift cards on campus)

4. We enjoy doing community service! Whether we are cleaning up the parking decks or volunteering at the library, the ladies of Her Campus Valdosta enjoy serving the community and we always have fun doing so.

(Volunteering at the South Georgia Regional Library Fall Festival)
(Cleaning up the parking decks on campus)

5. We support other movements on campus! We support our fellow Blazers and love particpating in campaigns to help spread the word.

Homecoming Campaign 2014
Her Campus Says NO MORE to Domestic Violence

We work hard to gain as much love from our readers as possible!  If you’re not already doing so, follow us on twitter and Instagram: @HCValdosta and like us on Facebook: Her Campus Valdosta State
My name is Sameena! I am a criminal justice major at Valdosta State University!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.