bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Foundations to Consider When Looking for the Perfect One

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Still looking for a foundation or cream you’ll love or just wanting to know where to start? Check out these products that are highly rated and loved by many!

1. Forever Makeup HD Foundation

This medium to full coverage foundation is amazing! Anyone who owns it raves about its flawless finish, especially under HD cameras. It does not look “cakey” at all like most foundations do and gives a smooth finish. Many use this foundation on skin that has hyperpigmentation and it is good for both oily and dry skin.

P.S This is my favorite foundation!

2. IT Cosmetics CC Cream

This CC (Color Correcting) Cream is great for your skin! It is infused with Vitamins A, B, C and E, SPF 50, and also anti-oxidants and hyaluronic acid to help with color-correcting your skin. Many wear this as a tinted moisturizer or use it as a regular foundation!

3. Bare Minerals BARESKIN Foundation

This foundation is very beneficial to your skin! It is infused with minerals and gives sun protection as well. For those who have sensitive skin, like light to medium coverage, lightweight wear, and a more natural look, this is the go to product! Collegiate beauty, Nikayla Barksdale (pictured below) states that she loves this foundation because ” It looks very natural and lightweight!” 

4. Cover FX  Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Cover FX is free of parabens, any fragrances, talc, gluten, and is great for even the most sensitive and acne prone skin. This foundation not only is great on coverage and ranges from light to full, but also improves your skin over time! Many name this as the go-to foundation, plus it is used by many celebrity make-up artists as well! Makeup artist Shayla (@makeupshayla) is pictured below wearing the Natural Finish Oil Foundation looking absolutely stunning! 

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.