This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Planning is something we ALL do right? Whether it’s on a post-it note, on your phone, or in a fancy agenda, but getting ideas out of your head and into action is key. Brands to love, like Cloth & Paper offer clean, luxury agenda and stationary designs to help keep planning minimal and functional. 

The new 2019 Spiral Weekly Planner is perfect for any college student looking to organize their school schedule around work, social media posting, and weekend fun.

You can plan out your goals, assignments, and all your personal obligations using the spacious weekly layout, and there’s a monthly home page for each month to keep track of birthdays, upcoming events, and important dates. There’s also plenty of room for reflection on the days you feel like venting or celebrating. The best advice for anyone who uses a planner is to write EVERYTHING down, even the smallest of things like “naps” should be allotted time in your schedule. This is the time in your life to work hard, be productive, but also take care of yourself and enjoy life. Plan it into existence, and make 2019 your best year yet!

Written by: Mady Lopez

Hi I’m Jess and basically there’s always something up with me. I currently reside in a cozy apartment in the city called Milwaukee, Wisconsin; where I either spend most of my time making collage messes while binging a new show or taking a bubble bath while stuffing my face with food in one hand, and trying to read in the other. I’m a photographer, blogger and adventurer. I am inspired by my midwest roots and free spirited dreamer attitude that makes me who I am today. I like to live in these moments and create and live freely through this amazing thing called life. I’m driven to share and write about basically anything in my life because it’s truly remarkable how small the world actually is.