This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

First: YOU GOT THIS! You’re almost at the finish line and if you’ve held on this long, you can hold on a little longer and finish with power! Keep reading for some quick and useful tips on how to stay motivated as this semester comes to an end.

1. Remind yourself of how much you’ve accomplished so far.

You’ve worked hard to get to where you are now, so don’t let it go to waste! When you look back at everything you’ve done so far and how much you’ve truly accomplished, you become more grateful for the work you’ve already put in.

2. Get some sleep.

Sleepless nights and overnight cramming are not going to help your stress levels and are proven to significantly decrease performance levels. Get your sleep, relax your mind, and wake up earlier if you must. Trust me, you’ll perform far better.

3. Take breaks and go outside for some fresh air.

Your mind needs breathers. Go out for some fresh air and take breaks so you can come back and finish your work stronger and more efficiently. Take a peaceful stroll outside, enjoy nature, and get your endorphins running!

4. Take some time to unwind.

Kick back and relax. You deserve it. Studying and stressing 24/7 is bound to burn you out before the semester is done. Find a hobby or leisure activity you enjoy and incorporate it into your routine.

5. Make a schedule with designated work times.

Stick to a routine. You’ll know when the workday comes to an end and this will keep you motivated throughout the day. You can schedule some other activities in its place. You will also be more productive and time-efficient.

6. Eat healthy foods.

Fuel your body in healthy ways and so you can take on the long days without feeling burnt out, hungry or tired.

7. Reward yourself and stay positive!

Staying positive is the key to success. Reward yourself for how far you’ve come and for your successes. If you haven’t been able to perform as you’ve wished so far, now is your time to work hard and do the best you can. Don’t beat yourself up over the past; you can only work on improving your performance now.

Remember: your health and well-being come first. I wish everyone the best of luck on the final segment of the semester as we approach a much-needed summer break. YOU GOT THIS. THE END IS NEAR!

Gauri Kumar

UWindsor '24

A dedicated, enthusiastic and driven Nursing Student at the University of Windsor with a passion for providing support and quality health care to our community. In her free time, she enjoys finding opportunities to support others, get involved, and take on challenges. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out!