The 12 Days of Christmas: Survival Kit Edition

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

On the first day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: One large, fuzzy blanket. This beautiful, soft, pink and purple blanket was given to us courtesy of Vera Bradley. It is great for being cozy while studying for exams or for curling up on the couch watching Netflix while you should be studying!  

On the second day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Two types of stickers. Admitsee and the Know Your Crew app gave us some great stickers to spread the word and decorate our binders, dorm rooms, etc.

On the third day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Three information packets. We got some great and useful information from Cold-eeze and Admitsee. We also got the second edition of #ActuallySheCan which helps boost the confidence of girls and give them some amazing tips and tricks.

On the fourth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Four Proactive products. We received a full kit courtesy of Proactive. This kit contains four great products for any student, especially when the stress pimples start to break out!

On the fifth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Five x five Cold-eeze samples. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Soon the exam stress will be done and Christmas is right around the corner. However, it’s also the season to get sick. But with the Cold-eeze samples given to us, we can beat the sick season and just have fun!

On the sixth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Six groups of three drawstring bags. Admitsee gave us drawstring bags that are perfect for bringing a few things to our exam or packing travel necessities as everyone heads home for Christmas.

On the seventh day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Seven hours of eye protection.  Admitsee also tried to brighten up the winter blues by giving us some blue sunglasses. Once the sun starts to heat up Windsor again, these will be great for hours of fun in the sun with protection.

On the eighth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Eight ways to carry my ID. There are so many types of identification now! You need it to write exams and to go have some fun downtown. And don’t forget about your driver’s licence!  With these awesome ID pouches from Vera Bradley, you will always know where your ID is and have a stylish place to put it as well. There is even a spot to put money and a key ring for all your keys!

On the ninth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Nine hours of fun. Do you know your crew? The Know Your Crew app sent us an in real life version that will bring our team hours of fun.

On the tenth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Ten minutes of picking up confetti. The survival kits are always packed in paper confetti and it gets everywhere!

On the eleventh day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Eleven ways to wear temporary tattoos. Metallic temporary tattoos are very in right now. But, Michael Kors stepped it up. We were given some awesome scented metallic tattoos to rock around campus! These are the first of its kind and are scented with the new Michael Kors 24K Gold fragrance.  #FlashYourGold   

On the twelfth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Twelve Chipotle coupons. Chipotle send us some awesome coupons for the Christmas season.  

On the twelfth day of Christmas Her Campus gave to me: Twelve Chipotle coupons, eleven ways to wear temporary tattoos, ten minutes of picking up confetti, nine hours of fun, eight ways to carry my ID, seven hours of eye protection, six groups of three drawstring bags, five x five Coldeeze samples, four Proactive products, three information packets, two types of stickers, and a large, fuzzy blanket.

See anything you like? Let us know! You will have a chance to win some of these awesome products at our upcoming awards night!

Alanna Keren

UWindsor '20

Alanna is currently a 1st year student at the University of Windsor pursuing a degree in Education. She graduated from the University of WIndsor with double major in English and French in 2018. She was Co-CC/Editior in Chief of HCUWindsor from 2015-2018 and is now the Tresaurer and Guidance Counsellor. She is a figure skater and loves to get in some extra ice time in her free time. Her favourite animal is a polar bear and her favourite colour is purple. She love sparkles. Her clothing style is girly and kind of dressy. Sparkly make-up and big earrings are a big part of her look. When she is not doing homework, working at her job at Tootsies Shoe Store, coaching figure skating, or writing for Her Campus, she likes decorating cakes and cupcakes and hanging out with friends.