How to Have a Stress Free End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

We’re back from Spring Break and the countdown to summer break begins. Fortunately, we have less than 2 months to go. But if you’re still not sure how you’re gonna survive these next few weeks, read on for advice!

1. Take a break: instead of trying to cram during these next few weeks, start studying early, and take breaks.

Photo by Rachael Gorjestani on Unsplash

2. Have fun: while you may have heard differently, college isn’t just for work. You should take some time to have fun too! So whether that’s catching a movie or taking a bike ride to get ice-cream, make some time for fun!

3. Make a Summer Break Bucket List: what better way to prep yourself for summer than to make a Summer Bucket List, amiright?!

Photo by Karina Carvalho on Unsplash

I hope these tips helped you!

Featured Photo by Anete Lūsiņa on Unsplash

Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.