This In-Shower Moisturizer CHANGED MY LIFE

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

This content is not sponsored – I just really love this product.

If I’m being completely honest, I only remember to moisturize after I’ve already changed or am fully clothed. And at this point, there is no turning back, and I will have to live with my crusty legs for the day.

As much as I love a good, extensive self-care routine, I don’t always have the time. Although moisturizing daily (especially after a hot shower) is very important, this is a step I have a tendency to neglect and was desperate for a product that would make life easier.

When I discovered Jergen’s WetSkin Moisturizer, my skin transformed from flaky to flawless—never again did I forget to moisturize after showering! And the application is SO simple! As soon as the water is turned off, smooth the product on all desired areas (while skin is still wet) and towel dry when finished—easy right? And not only is this product convenient, but it is also an excellent moisturizer.

So here are 7 reasons why it may be worth a try:

Simple Application – Saves Time!

While I wait for the excess water to run off post-shower, it takes under a minute to finish applying!

Never forget to apply moisturizer again!

Now moisturizing can be added to your shower routine when you are already conveniently ready for rehydrating!

Lightweight formula

The product glides onto the skin so easily and it barely feels like there is anything on your skin.

Doesn’t Smell too Strong

The moisturizer comes in many different scents (including cherry almond and coconut) but the smell is not overpowering or overwhelming. But for those of you who are sensitive to smell, the scent of the Jergen’s WetSkin Natural Glow Moisturizer is hardly noticeable (this particular product is supposed to be a natural self-tanner but I did not notice a difference personally).

Doesn’t feel greasy or sticky

In my experience, the moisturizer feels very smooth and does not stick to tight fitting clothes.

Dries Fast

Because you towel dry following application, the product dries quickly, yet leaves your skin feeling replenished! Now you also don’t have to worry about excess lotion on your feet picking up dirt or anything on the floor (you’re welcome).

Feels hydrating

Despite being lightweight, and not greasy or sticky, this product definitely leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

Overall, this product has helped to ensure that moisturizing more than just my face remains in my skincare routine while also proving to be very effective for my skin. If you have been interested in trying out in-shower hydrators, it may be worth trying this one!

Sarah Okamoto is a 19-year-old sophomore at the University of Washington Bothell pursuing a major in Computer Science and Software Engineering. She is passionate about gender equality and international relations, and hopes to use her degree to better the lives of others. Sarah also loves spending time with her family, fashion, and traveling.