Local Student Suffers From Disney Withdrawal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Recent alum of the Disney College Program, Emily Jones, has reported to be experiencing a frustrating transition back to regular college life.

Her advisor has confirmed that Emily completed the six-month program at the end of the summer, though she was extremely hesitant to resume her studies at school.

“I’ve been practicing my English accent, and I’m just so sure I would be able to snag the part of Wendy if I had the chance. Now that I’m back here, I just don’t know what to do with all this talent. I can’t even concentrate on anything without the sounds of You Can Fly helping me.”

Emily’s friends have been unsure what the etiquette is for responding to her new way of speaking. Her friend Kelsie has commented, “I’ll be talking about our chem homework, and she’ll just interrupt me with a reminder about the importance of pixie dust.”

At press time, it was reported that Emily’s stress about missing Disney began to subside when she started a student organization dedicated to “Disney Bounding”.

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.