The Holiday Survival Kit Was the Present We Didn’t Know We Needed

What more can we say about our Holiday Survival Kit than amazing? We are so thankful to our partners for such an incredible set of goodies.

Tarte Cosmetics We cannot get over these products from Tarte cosmetics. The case on the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara is jaw-droppingly beautiful and makes for easy application.  on the One of our writer’s put the mascara to the test and you can read about her experience. 

Actually She Can#ActuallySheCan gets us on a spiritual level with these tanks they collaborated on with Le Motto. Ain’t nobody got time for no drama! Our writer Katie is giving you the 411 on ActuallySheCan. 

Krazy Glue

Already running out to store to buy supplies for my next DIY project. Is it weird if I decide to carry the Krazy Glue travel case around in my purse? You never no when you need to super glue something. 

Alba Botanica

All those late nights can leave your under eyes a puffy, purple mess. Alba Botanica’s ® Fast Fix For Puffy Eyes relies on natural ingredients to stimulate to skin and reduce puffiness. 

Being by Sanctuary Spa

So not only is the package pretty darn fabulous, but the Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom scented hand cream from Being by Sanctuary Spa is fresh and unique. 

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Olivia is a Professional Communications in Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Currently the Campus Correspondent for Stout's chapter, she hopes to find a career in journalism. Originally from Milwaukee, Olivia has put her city life on hold to follow her dreams. You can follow her at her Instagram or blog, Olivia Marie.