bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Easy and Healthy Snacks for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

To finish off your semester well, try these quick and easy snacks to help you stay away from chips and other unhealthy snacks. These snacks will not take more than 5 minutes.

1.       Crackers with Hazelnut Spread

All you need to make this is saltine crackers, Nutella, and sliced bananas. You will be able to make this in under three minutes. You will also be able to curve the chocolate sensation hopefully. Also you can substitute the hazelnut/Nutella for peanut butter as well.

2.       Tropical Fruit Parfait

For this, you will need vanilla yogurt, granola and your favorite sliced up fruit. With the vitamin C from the fruit, you prevent cardiovascular disease and chronic diseases. Also, it helps fight the common cold.

3.       Bagel with Cream Cheese and Strawberries

It is as easy as it looks, pick out your favorite kind of bagel, cream cheese and a fruit that you think would top it off. Have this for breakfast if you won’t be able to go get breakfast.

4.       Frozen Yogurt with Blueberries

What you need is your favorite fruit and plain vanilla frozen yogurt. The difference between ice cream and frozen yogurt is that the yogurt is a healthier substitute. The antioxidants from say, the blueberries, will help curve diseases.

5.       Popcorn

Popcorn is something simple and easy to make in your dorm room or apartment. Something you can add to the popcorn would maybe be some spices or seasoning. In the picture, the creator put some sesame oil and seeds on it.

Hannah is currently a freshmen at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. She is studying Business Administration. Along with Her Campus, she enjoys sand volleyball, Netflix, and cats. 
Her Campus at UW-Stout