The Best of Our 2016 Fall Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Fall is in full swing, and HC UW-Stout is grateful to have our #HCSurvivalKit before midterms come around. With a box full of swag from our sponsors, we plan to make this the best semester yet!

With the chilly air spreading its way across campus, we sent our beauty vlogger Elizabeth on a mission to test out the latest in make-up products. From the Rimmel London Super Curler mascara to their lipstick in Cheeky Coral, she is giving you all the deets on her tried and tested.

Our writer Katie, who cares about the safety of students took on the challenge of testing out the WearSafe Alarm. Whether it’s going on a run or enjoying Menomonie’s night life, she cares about the ability to feel safe with just the click of a button.

The HC Campus Correspondent Olivia took it one step further and gave you the 411 about the Diva Cup. Olivia shared her thoughts about the feminine hygiene product and opened up about her personal experiences.  

This is only the beginning, with giveaways just around the corner and more to see from brands like Camelbak, Juicy Couture, Freeman Beauty, etc. A huge thank you to our sponsors!

Olivia is a Professional Communications in Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Currently the Campus Correspondent for Stout's chapter, she hopes to find a career in journalism. Originally from Milwaukee, Olivia has put her city life on hold to follow her dreams. You can follow her at her Instagram or blog, Olivia Marie.
Her Campus at UW-Stout