This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

Cue the Michael Buble albumn, and warm up your vocal cords, because LAX is taking Christmas to a whole new level.

Grab your hot cocoa, put on your coat and scarf, and head on down to the Rotary Lights downtown La Crosse. 

Opened November 25, 2016 @ 5:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m. 

Closes December 31, 2016 @ 5:00 p.m. till 1:00 a.m.

There is no better way to ring in the New Year and celebrate Christmas than with this light show.

Did I mention that there is an ice skating rink?

Lot’s of fun and family friendly activities to do this holiday. 

It is the 22nd year that the Rotary lights have been in La Crosse, with the help of over 101 organizations to make it happen.

Over the last 21 years the Rotary club has raised over 3 million food pantry items to help those in need for the holiday. 

Although the lights are the main reason people come to La Crosse, it is not the only reason.

This is event is filled with action packed events from hay rides to the reindeer in the park the Rotary Club has thought of it all. 

It is a fun way to get away from finals, and studying and to have a little bit of fun at a low cost. 

Join in on the holiday fun, I promise you won’t want to miss it. 

Hi my name is Madi! I am a freshman at the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse as a Communications major. I love to sing, dance, play tennis, workout, cuddle my dog, and hang with my floor mates. I am a traveler and hope to visit all of Europe before I die.