This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

With the holidays coming in the next couple of days, remember to spend time with friends and family. It’s a beautiful time of year and a good time to show our appreciation for the people in our lives! I wish everyone a Happy Holiday approaching the New Year.

P.S- Stay on Santa’s good side, no one wants coal for Christmas.

Hello! I'm currently a junior at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. I'm working on marketing major paired with a French major with a business concentration. I love to travel and experience new people and their different ways of life. My goal is to be able to mix my passion for travel and my witty outgoingness into a career that I will enjoy! With that, people often ask what I want to be when I grow up and my answer is simply that I'll go with the flow. It may sound cliché, but I like to try and be optimistic about what's out there and what life has to offer! Life is unpredictable so why not make the best of it! Being able to constantly learn and experience new things is something I'm all about! Since learning tends to correlate with school I think that school and work are very important, but I also believe in a life outside of those walls. I find sense of enjoyment in yoga and art along with spending time with my family and friends. Whether it's playing beach volleyball, climbing the beautiful bluffs that La Crosse has to offer, snowboarding or just relaxing outside with my dog you can find me outside(when the Wisconsin weather permits)! Not to mention I'm always up for a rip-roaring adventure! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to offer!