Campus Cutie: Megan Kuenster

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

Name: Megan Kuenster

Hometown: Mendota Heights, Minnesota

Year in school/expected graduation date: Senior and (hopefully!) graduating in December 2016

Major/minors: Middle Childhood Education with a minor in Social Studies

Relationship status: Single 

What are you involved with on campus? I work on campus at the Child Care Center and am part of Student WEA. I recently learned UW-L has a cheese club, which I am very curious about and am considering joining. 

Describe yourself in three words: lighthearted, dedicated, wanderlust 

Describe an ideal date: I’m pretty simple, so anything that is low key such as a hike, getting ice cream, going for a walk or exploring new places.

What do you find most attractive in a guy? Their ability to hold a conversation.

Where are you most likely to be found on campus? The Child Care Center working, in Morris Hall or in Cartwright, studying.
Surprising fact about you: I went to Colorado State University my freshmen year of college.

Favorite food: Mexican or Chinese (Its a toss up!) 

Favorite song to dance to: “Ugly Heart” by G.R.L or “Work Your Body” by Walk the Moon 

What is your dream job? I am hoping to be a middle school social studies teacher, but in my dreams I would love to be an interior designer.

How does it feel to be featured as Campus Cutie? I’m, oh, so flattered. :) 
Kasey is a UW-La Crosse collegiate, aspiring writer, and Campus Correspondent of the HC UW-Lax team. You can follow her on Pinterest @kaseyluo, Instagram @kaseylovergaard, and Twitter @kaseyLuO