Campus Cutie: Mackenzie Koch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

Mackenzie Koch is silly, motivated and loving. Read on to find out more about this Cutie!

Where is your hometown? New Berlin, WI

What is your year at UW-L and expected graduation date? Senior graduating in Spring 2016

What are you majoring/minoring in? Exercise Sport Science Pre-Professional with a Nutrition minor

What is your relationship status? In a relationship with Adam Voss

What are you involved with on campus/in the community? I am involved with Pre-PT Club, meeting friendly faces at the YMCA, and am a subject in Research Studies!

Describe yourself in three words: Silly, motivated, loving

Describe your ideal date: Going snowshoeing on a pretty winter day and then coming inside to warm up with some hot chocolate.

Christmas music before Thanksgiving? No Christmas before Thanksgiving…but the day after. :)

Where are you most likely to be found on campus? Library

What is a surprising fact about you? I LOVE looking at different ice cream flavors/looking up the flavor of the day at Culver’s.

What are you most excited for come the Holidays? I am excited to be with family and my cat, of course.

What are you most thankful for? I am most thankful for the love and support of my family.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Sweet potato casserole! 

How does it feel to be featured as Campus Cutie? It feels great! I’m so honored!

Kasey is a UW-La Crosse collegiate, aspiring writer, and Campus Correspondent of the HC UW-Lax team. You can follow her on Pinterest @kaseyluo, Instagram @kaseylovergaard, and Twitter @kaseyLuO