Campus Cutie: Andy Schroeder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

This Campus Cutie’s smile is just as bright as his hair. Collegiettes, meet Andy Schroeder–waterskiier, optimist and candy-corn-lover!

Hometown: Kaukauna, WI

Year in school/expected graduation date: Junior/ December 2016

Majors/minors: Finance and Econ Major

Relationship Status: Single

Describe an ideal date: For me, it would be a campfire by the lake.

What is your go-to pick up line or move? I can’t say that I have a go-to, but there seems to be a country song lyric for any situation.

What are you involved with on campus? I am part of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization and have recently joined the Waterski and Wakeboard Team.

Describe yourself in three words: Easy-going, Thoughtful, Optimistic.

Where are you most likely to be found on campus? At the Rec playing volleyball or at the library.

Surprising fact about you: I am the only redhead in my family.

Celebrity look alike? Andy Dalton

Favorite food: Candy Corn

Favorite song right now: “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16” by Keith Urban

What is your dream job? My dream job is to lead a company.

What are you most excited about this fall? It is the best time to be in La Crosse, and I am looking forward to a bluff hike when the leaves start to change colors. The weather, the Packers, hunting and Oktoberfest are the other things that top the list.

How does it feel to be featured as Campus Cutie? It definitely makes me smile. ☺

Kasey is a UW-La Crosse collegiate, aspiring writer, and Campus Correspondent of the HC UW-Lax team. You can follow her on Pinterest @kaseyluo, Instagram @kaseylovergaard, and Twitter @kaseyLuO