If you’ve been counting down the days until Halloween then this is your lucky day, because it’s only a few days away! Candy, costumes and some friends—I mean, what could make a better combination than that? We are right in the middle of the semester, and I think everyone feels stuck in rut with the same routine everyday, but that is about to change, even if it is just for a weekend. There’s just something about dressing up and pretending to be someone you’re not for the night. Whether that may be dressing up as Taylor Swift, a cat, Marilyn Monroe, or whatever it may be, it’s time you put your last finishing touches on your costume. Halloween is coming and it’s gonna be fun! Here is a list of things I know we’re all thinking as we get closer and closer to Halloween.
1. “I’m waiting for you Halloween.” Patiently waiting for Halloween in the middle of the week, while trying to keep your cool.
2. “Exams, Homework, Papers, Oh My!” If this doesn’t scare you, I don’t know what will.
3. “All of this homework, so little attention span.” Isn’t it funny how the week seems to go by the slowest when you don’t want it to? It’s so hard to stay focused. Is it even possible for our professors to give us more work?!
4. “I can do this. I can get through this.” Despite all the studying and commitments, there is still light at the end of the tunnel.
5. “HALLOWEEN IS HERE.” Finally, through all the trouble and exams the weekend has finally come. Which means Halloween is here, and it’s time to put aside school for a bit and have fun dressing up in your costumes and eating all of the candy that you possibly can.