This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.
neeeeed summer dress recs!
this wouldn’t be complete without some midterm inspo!
exchanging love letters with friends is life changing
cannot wait to have my own home
and somewhere to keep all my books
i <3 my friends
warmer weather! i need it!
and i <3 cooking
this is just missing a charcuterie board
one of my new year’s resolutions was to give more compliments
making time to spend out in nature is the perfect way to recharge

I am happy to make more of these since I absolutely adore looking at pretty pictures (so Pinterest)! I hope something in here inspired you to romanticize something in your life a bit more or to make small gestures for your own happiness and that of those you love.

Alyssa Rodrigues contributes to the writing and social teams at the Her Campus chapter at the University of Virginia. She covers a range of topics, from pop culture to beauty. Outside of Her Campus, Alyssa is a member of Girls Who Code, DivestUVA, and the Indian Students Association. She wrote for her high school's magazine and annual Alumni Issue where she interviewed an alumna who went on "The Bachelor," and has explored topics within culture, fashion, music, and political issues. She is currently a second year Computer Science major at UVA. Alyssa is from Virginia Beach, but spent her childhood in five different cities across the world- attending eight schools in the process. She enjoys watching just about any show she can get her hands on (but New Girl is her comfort show) and constantly listening to music from her meticulously curated playlists. When she's feeling messy, she loves engaging in fashion discourse on Twitter.