etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What is Her Campus UTSA?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

So many people ask me,

“Lauren, what exactly is Her Campus UTSA?”

If you are reading this right now, you can tell that it is an online website, but what exactly is it?

Her Campus UTSA is apart of the Her Campus Chapter Network, which is the largest online magazine for college women! We are an all female-led magazine, and we post multiple articles throughout the week. The best way to describe HC is thinking of us as BuzzFeed, but for women!

Our website is an open forum where you can write about whatever you want, whenever you want. We had someone document her experience getting a Brazilian Wax for the first time, another member wrote an open letter to her Deadbeat Dad, the list goes on! We also have weekly meetings, interactive writing workshops, and fun sisterhood events.

Oh yeah.. I almost forgot to mention the free stuff — we get free stuff from brands who sponsor HC! Some of my personal favorite brands we have been sent are: Bed Head, Rimmel London, and Tarte.

The members of HC UTSA are a tight-knit group of girls. We enjoy supporting each other through the super stressful times during college, ranting together, laughing together, and indulging in WAY too many Pazookies from BJ’s.

If you are interested in writing, editing, photography, social media management, and/or marketing, Her Campus UTSA is a great organization for you to join!  You can build your resume while making lifelong friends! 

If you are interested, send us an email! utsa@hercampus.com

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.