Life > Academics

Feeling Unmotivated? Here Are Some Tips For Transitioning Back To Classes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Transitioning back to classes after a break can be very difficult. For some people, it may be easy, but some people may have gotten a different routine while on their break. While being a student at UTSA it may feel as if the spring semester has barely started, with this being said, here are some tips as to how to get back to your regular routine so you won’t struggle!

1. First thing I would recommend is fixing your sleep schedule according to your classes. I would recommend trying to fix your sleep schedule at least 3 days in advance so that the day off.
  2. Secondly, if adjusting your sleep schedule doesn’t work and you’re still tired, I would advise on getting an energy drink before class or some caffeine.
  3. My third and last tip would be to make sure you have all the books required for yourcourse. Besides the books, I would advise having all the material needed.

Transitioning can be easy for some and harder for others. Besides the three tips I mentioned, it also takes a toll on your mental health. I recommended preparing yourself mentally and having that mindset to go back to classes in person in order to succeed.

Hey guys! I just transferred to UTSA, I’m currently a junior and I’m majoring in criminal justice and minoring in psychology. I am a very outgoing person and very easy to talk to so if you need a friend I’m always here since I’m always up for everything and anything! I am currently trying to live my best life, by traveling because I believe why should I wait until I’m older if I can just do it now while I’m young and care free because who knows what will happen right?